Available throughout the holidays our comfortable accommodation provides a warm and welcoming stay at Plymouth College. With capacity for 140 people, whether it’s for 1 night or 1 week, we have a mix of houses for children, young adults and families too.
We are proud to offer an extensive range of outdoor activities. With all of our instructors holding national qualifications, you can be sure of a great day out, as well as a valuable, educational experience.
Whatever occasion you are looking to cater for, Plymouth College will provide a welcome reception. We have fully equipped classrooms, computer suites, assembly halls and drama studios, as well as a swimming pool and adequate grounds for sporting events.
Our sporting facilities, open throughout the year and all within easy reach of the city centre are available for use by individuals and for local clubs. From astro turf to cricket, grass sports pitches to badminton and many more, you can be sure to find your requirements here!
Plymouth College is in the enviable position of being based in a bustling maritime city with the magnificent moorland, countryside and coastal landscapes of Devon and Cornwall closed to hand.
Set in this environment, our superb facilities make it the ideal venue for a range of activities for both children and adults. Whether you want to run your own event, camp or course, or come along to one of ours, our facilities can be available for as little as an hour during term-time evenings or as much as six weeks during the summer holidays.
We boast a team of experienced and friendly staff, and our own activities are run by qualified professionals. So whether you come here to learn or to have fun, you will benefit from your visit.
- Residential accommodation for 120 at Ford Park
- Residential accommodation for 50 at The Millfields
- Self-catering base for outdoor activities for 20 people on Dartmoor
- Assembly hall seating up to 120 with audio/lighting equipment at Ford Park
- Theatre and chapel at The Millfields
- Sports hall, gymnasium, 25 metre pool, all weather and outdoor pitches for various sports, fitness suite and squash courts at Ford Park
- Sports hall, hard and grass pitches at The Millfields
- Professional catering
- In excess of 50 classrooms on two sites
- IT suites
- "Thank you for your warm welcome, children and leaders appreciated the place, the meals and the kindness of all the staff (Ecolé Immaculee, Brittany)"
- "We really could not have hoped for a smoother running of the day. All staff were supportive and accommodating. The kitchen staff actually felt like part of our team (Ashoka Buddhist Centre)"
- "We've had a friendly welcome this year as with previous stays. Children really appreciate the meals. Bedrooms are appropriate for children & leaders can easily watch them (Ecolé Immaculee, Brittany)"
- "The chefs were very nice, they made delicious dishes, we discovered english food we never tasted before; porridge, bacon and eggs for breakfast, english cheese, beans, amazing cakes... (Residential Group from France)"